Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our trip to L.A.

So we just got back from visiting L.A. It was so much fun. My brother lives there, so we stayed with him and had a blast. First, we helped Dan's wife Jazmine throw a birthday party for their one-year-old daughter Jade. The theme was ice cream. As a present, I made her these cute wooden alphabet blocks. She loves to play with them.






We also were able to go to six flags magic mountain. Josh has been there before, but I never have so it was exciting. We got to go on all of the best rides. It was a lot of fun. The only downside is that I got my purse stolen. I figured that might happen so I just brought a nasty old one I was going to throw away anyway and didn't put anything valuable in it. Whoever stole my purse got granola bars and spare tampons. What a find! lol



We also went to the beach. That was fun until we all got major sunburns ha ha ha. It is so nice to be able to take a few days off and have some fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment