Sunday, February 7, 2010

this week's cooking



Well I thought I'd post some of the things I've been cooking. Two nights ago we had trout! I never cook fish because I hate it, but Josh really wanted some and so I agreed to cook it. We got it at costco pre-gutted and ready to be cooked. I stuffed them with breadcrumbs, onions, garlic, seasoning, and then sprinkled lemon juice over the top. When they came out, the flesh was moist and flaky. Not a bad fish to eat if your not a fan of them.

The cupcakes were kind of a pride statement. A new cupcake shop has opened here in provo and they charge like 2.75 for these jumbo cupcakes. I made a bet with myself that I could make some just as pretty and even better tasting. They were delicious!!

2 comments:

  1. LOOKS GOOD!!! Here in LA a cupcake like that would cost me at least 5 dollars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fish! I just don't think I could eat it with it looking at me. :\

    ReplyDelete